We are doing a makeover of the main homepage of the LPF website and want to include pictures of people involved in a variety of peacemaking activities and other images and artwork to illustrate the work of LPF.
Please send us action shots of you and other peacemakers in action and images or artwork of what peacemaking means to you. The best entries will be featured on the LPF website.
- Take action photos of peace related events/activities in your congregation or community.
- Sunday school art projects: draw a picture of what peace means to you.
- Pick out your favorite peace related bible verse to illustrate.
- Download LPF´s Peace Deck and create original artwork based on your favorite quote.
- Illustrate the concepts of active nonviolence and conflict resolution in photos or drawings.
- Take pictures at your local foodbank or feeding program of people helping people in need.
Please submit entries by email to email@example.com (5 mb max per email) along with the author´s name so we can give them credit.
World Food Day
Saturday, October 16th
The theme of this year’s observance is United against hunger, chosen to recognize the efforts made in the fight against world hunger at national, regional and international levels.